WHAT YOU RECEIVE:
- 9 Face to Face Coaching (50 min. sessions)
- Coaching Sessions and/or Somatic Experiencing sessions. Coaching helps with the mind and somatic experiencing helps with the body and the nervous system
- A customized recovery plan to help you reach your goals
! PRIOR TO PURCHASING BE SURE TO EMAIL MICHELE AT [email protected] TO BE SURE SHE IS TAKING ON NEW CLIENTS.
My goal is to help YOU experience life WITHOUT the side effects of the trauma that is stealing your happiness and authenticity.
I combine my ICF training with both cognitive and somatic modalities in my practice. I've found that by using the two together, is what truly helps individuals shift from who they had to be due to the trauma, into who they truly are! You can not recover from trauma with 'words alone or logic' nor can you recover with just somatic modalities and no understanding, it's really the combination that yields lasting results!
How Somatic Experiencing Helps:
- Trauma is not what happened to you, it's how your body stores the unmetabolized charge in your body that's there because of the past trauma.
- Trauma causes us to feel a persistent, chronic lack of safety in the body; a never ending dread that something bad is going to happen. Somatic experiencing helps you to regain an inner felt sense of safety.
- Due to trauma, we tend to get stuck in fight / flight / freeze or fawn trauma responses. We cannot rewire the nervous system to regulate those trauma responses with thoughts and words, the body is the subconscious mind, and it learns by the sensations that come up in the body. Somatic experiencing is a powerful tool that works directly with your nervous system to help balance your trauma responses in a healthy way.
The value of purchasing a coaching package, is that it gives you a period of time in which to be actively working towards your goals.
One coaching session can help you to find the direction you want to go, as well as to identify the road-blocks that currently exist along the way, but 9 sessions helps you to stay on your chosen path as you create and strengthen your new empowering beliefs, weaken old disempowering ones, learn healthy relationship patterns, increase self love / self care, work through emotional flashbacks / triggers, and so much more.
! Please know that life coaching is not a substitute for therapy. I am not a therapist and any decisions you make on your healing journey are made through your own initiative and reflect your personal decisions.