All The Tools You Need To Build A Successful Online Business
Many individuals that have undergone narcissistic abuse, complex ptsd and/or codependency feel compelled to utilize all that they learned on their own healing journey - to pay it forward and help others. For me, becoming a life coach allowed me to turn a painful past into an empowering career that allows me to assist and witness the healing growth of others! How rewarding is that!?!?! We cannot change our past, but when we use it for good - it is so rewarding!!
In This Certification Course (Which is now an ACCREDITED Course) you will learn:
* How a Life Coach Differs from a therapist, counselor, mentor & consultant
* The Legalities and Paperwork Needed to Set up the Business Side of Your International Coaching Practice.
* How Life Coaches Generate Passive and Active Income
* The Core Competencies of a Professional Coach
* The Life Coaching Model and Coaching Communication
* You Will Become a Trauma Informed Coach That Understands the Layer Trauma Plays in Recovery, and How to Assist Clients Without Re-Traumatizing Them.
* You Will Also Learn How to Handle Your Own Emotional Triggers in a Session
THIS COURSE ALSO PROVIDES AN IN DEPTH PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT PORTION DESIGNED TO HELP YOU WITH:
* Understanding The Narcissistic Abuse Recovery Model
* Nervous System Regulation
* Reparenting After Trauma
* Trauma Informed Methods of Emotional Literacy Specializing in Complex PTSD and Narcissistic Abuse Recovery
* Mentoring while still honoring the client as the expert in themselves
* Learn the language of the subconscious mind and how to utilize this with your clients
Join Certification Program Here
Why Choose THIS Certification Course?
Will I Receive a Certificate Upon Completion?
What Learning Objectives Can I Expect ?
Will I Be Qualified To Begin A Life Coaching Practice?
FORMAL COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE TO FOLLOW:
It is my utmost desire to provide the highest level of Trauma Informed Life Coaching Training to each and every student. If for any reason you are not satisfied with our coaching sessions please use the following information to send your formal complaint:
1. A formal complaint must be made in writing and be clearly identified as a formal complaint.
2. All formal complaints should be addressed to Michele Lee Nieves and emailed to [email protected]
3. Once a complaint is received, an acknowledgement will be sent within 7 days. We will carry out an investigation, or, where appropriate, appoint someone else to do so. 4. The outcome of the investigation will be sent to you in writing within 21 days.
DISABILITY AND DISCRIMINATION POLICY